VBit is excited to announce the launch of its “Test the Waters” Wefunder campaign as part of its effort to sustain the exploding bitcoin mining industry. VBit DC, a subsidiary of VBit Technologies will be launching its official equity crowdfunding campaign on the Wefunder after the test phase.
VBit DC is partnering with Wefunder to provide the general public with the opportunity to join at the the earliest stage of company.
Prior to this launch, VBit DC has used the smartest solutions to keep bitcoin mining sustainable for all. It uses the latest renewable energy sources, and cheapest electricity rates in the world.
Reasons to invest:
- We solved all biggest problems in the crypto mining industry: equipment unavailability, efficiency, electricity, maintenance cost, and carbon footprint.
- We currently mine over $800,000 in Bitcoin a month and hold all Bitcoins mined allowing us to take advantage of any future Bitcoin price increases.
- This is an opportunity to be part of the financial revolution – potential profit of our mining operations when all equipment is installed, based on current market conditions is over $3.3 million per month.
- We ordered and secured over 4,000 Antminer S19 and S19 Pro miners – the most efficient and latest generation of ASIC mining hardware from Bitmain. Their arrival and “plug-in” started in batches in January 2021 with more equipment arriving monthly.
- Our Montana mining facility is 100% powered by hydroelectricity, so it does not leave a carbon footprint at all. It’s just bitcoin mining in a responsible manner for the environment.
- Our current aggregate operating hash rate is over 75 petahashes, and by September, as our machines keep arriving, expected operating hashrate is over 412 petahashes
- To sum up – our low operating costs with our arriving equipment will make us one of the largest and most profitable Bitcoin mining operations in North America.
Bitcoin is in the midst of a long bullish trend following the recently achieved all-time high and is embracing a huge volume of institutional support across a broad spectrum of different industry types, including hedge funds, asset managers, banks, corporate treasurers, insurance, and pension funds.
What about mining? Institutions are now taking Bitcoin mining to a new level as well. Their entry is definitely a game-changer. In the past six months, they have poured over $500 million into Bitcoin mining, leading to major equipment cost increase, as well as their shortage.
Due to increased interest, the total power consumption of Bitcoin mining in 2020 is estimated at 77.8 TWh per year which is the equivalent of the entire country of Chile. A single mining transaction uses 686.5 kWh which equates to 23.3 days of power for an average US household. With an average electricity price of $0.12 kWh, the cost of a single transaction is over $82! That seriously harms the profitability of the mining business.
Additionally, this amount of power generation is estimated to add over 36.9 metric tonnes of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere which is the same as New Zealand in a year!
Our new Montana Data facility, entirely based on green, renewable hydroelectric energy, provides access to the cheapest electricity rates globally, plus cooler conditions making it an ideal place to turn dormant manufacturing plants into server farms to mine Bitcoin.
In addition, VBit DC has a direct line to Bitmain, the largest manufacturer of mining hardware. We are able to source hardware and expand our mining operations when others can’t.
To reserve your shares go to our WeFunder profile
We are in our “testing-the-waters” phase which means that, at this point, you are only reserving your shares and before our Reg CF Round is officially launched:
1. No money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, will not be accepted;
2. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is filed and only through an intermediary’s platform;
3. Person’s indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.